Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sunny Day Dress

The sun came out! It was gloriously sunny and only in the mid-80s today, which was perfect weather to explore the gardens at the Philbrook with Jessa. We also saw "To Live Forever," the current traveling exhibition of Egyptian artifacts from the Brooklyn Museum. It was a really cool exhibit, but Jessa and I both agreed that we wished the wall text and information in the accompanying brochure were more extensive. Then again, we are both REALLY into ancient Egypt. The whole outing kind of made me want to re-read The Egypt Game, one of my favorite childhood books. Sadly it just got packed into storage, so I guess I'll have to wait a bit. In any case, here are a few images from my day:

(not recommended while driving)

(Jessa's awesome front door)


Dress-thrifted at White Rabbit in IC, Bracelets - thrifted, Shoes - Target, Hippo- Awesome




No comments: