Thursday, July 15, 2010

30 for 30 - Eleven!

I did a very bad thing and forgot to photograph my outfit from yesterday--so I guess that puts me a day behind and with nothing to show for myself! I was too busy eating pistachio gelato and watching True Blood (so bad, yet so good) and writing cover letter after cover letter. Okay, really, I'm going to stop complaining about this job hunt someday soon. Like when I get a job.

Today's outfit is extra simple, because it is extra hot outside (heat index of 108!). Tonight I'm headed to the movie on the lawn at the Philbrook (it's Stargate!), and even after dark it will still be sultry.

top - Charlotte Russe, shorts - Levi's, sandals - GAP

bracelets & rings - gifts, necklace - craft fair purchase (made from a clock gear!)

It strikes me that this pose, which I imagined would show off my accessories, actually just makes me look like I'm having digestive trouble. Awkward!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WHAT DO YOU THINK IF I TELL YOU THAT ACCIDENTALLY SAW THIS SET OF PHOTOS AND I FELL IN LOVE WHIT YOU. I DONT KNOW WHAT IM DOING, BUT I CULDNT STOP TO SEND A MESSAGE AND TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFULL WOMAN THAT IVE EVER SEEN. I DONT KNOW I JUST WAS SURFING, LOOKING FOR SOMETHING STUPID AND THEN YOU APPEAR. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY, I JUST SAW THAT BEUTIFULL SMILE, THAT GLASSES, YOU HAIR, YOU ALLTHING. I WOULD LIKE TO ADD YOU TO MY FACEBOOK. WHAT DO YOU THING. IM REALLY SERIOUS, NOTHING I THIS WORLD WOULD HELP ME TO BE THE MOST HAPPIEST MAN. :)