Wednesday, September 1, 2010

24 before I'm 25


image via weheartit


Okay, this is the last birthday-related post, I promise. Just a little list of goals, some serious and some not so serious, to accomplish before my next birthday.

24 Things Before I Turn 25

1. Participate in the 365 Project.
2. Make homemade preserves.
3. Learn how to spin with a drop spindle.
4. Go to Dollywood.
5. Go on a long hike.
6. Spend an afternoon reading outside.
7. Take a yoga class.
8. Sell my wares at a craft fair.
9. Visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
10. Volunteer at the Humane Society.
11. Go to a show at Cain's.
12. Take a dance class.
13. Throw a party.
14. Write a YA novel.
15. Get my photography certificate.
16. Go out dancing.
17. Go to a show at the Brady.
18. Apply to Library Science grad school.
19. Write a chick lit novel.
20. Go to the Tulsa State Fair.
21. Go to a show at the BOK Center.
22. Visit NYC.
23. Attend a music festival.
24. Visit J in California.

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Love your list. I have something similar on my blog. I'm surprised at how much writing goals really is helping me get things accomplished!

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl