Sunday, February 13, 2011

5, 6, 7, 8, 9!

Hey, guys! Contrary to what you might assume, I have NOT given up on Kendi's Remix Challenge. I just need to get caught up on posting photos! February so far has been COLD and I've spent so long snowed in that these outfits are probably not as polished as they could be. BUT it's finally warming up, the snow is melting, and the crocus are starting to come up! I'm not sure that I'm ready to make the big "spring is here" proclamation, but I'm crossing my fingers and I think we're getting very close!

Five

dress - Banana Republic outlet, cardigan, tights & boots - Target

Six

I think this whole outfit is actually from Target. Oops.

Seven

cardigan - Old Navy, top & jeans - GAP, shoes - TOM'S

Eight

top - GAP, skirt - American Apparel, cardigan - UO, tights & boots - Target, belt - J.Crew

Nine

dress - Modcloth, scarf (in hair) - vintage, tights & shoes - Target

Now that it's getting warmer, it should be interesting how these pieces transition to a different kind of weather. I'm looking forward to getting back to my regular schedule this week - work, photography classes, yoga, and writing/coffee dates with myself.

2 comments:

Amaaaanda said...

KATHRYN I LOVE THE MOD-CLOTH DRESS. REALLY VERY A LOT.

Unknown said...

yes, kathryn, the photo of you in the modcloth dress is beautiful. you look pretty stunning w/your hair pulled back like that : )